Court Opening Date
- Dwarka Delhi Court was set on 11-05-2003. The Courts began functioning w.e.f. 08-09-2008.
- The Dwarka Delhi Court deal with cases referring to South West District. Several courts like Civil, Criminal, Family Court are running at Dwarka Court Complex.
- District Court Complex, Dwarka is located in Sector- 10, Dwarka, New Delhi. It is well connected to another parts of the city by Metro and Road Transport.
- Sector10, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi -110075
Court Phone Number
- Monday − 10 am to 5 pm
- Tuesday − 10 am to 5 pm
- Wednesday − 10 am to 5 pm
- Thursday − 10 am to 5 pm
- Friday − 10 am to 5 pm
- Saturday − 10 am to 5 pm
- Sunday − Closed
Daily Court Order
- Visit the Delhi Dwarka Court official website for Daily Court Order information
- There are 79 court rooms at Dwarka Delhi Court. There is wide sitting space in all the court rooms for lawyers/ litigants/witnesses/visitors.
- A Govt. Dispensary has been set up at District Court Complex, Dwarka with all the basic facilities i.e. a Doctor′s Room, Medicine Room, A.M.M. Room, Laboratory and Dressing Room. The dispensary provides to the medical requirements of lawyers, witnesses, judicial officers, court staff etc.
- Moreover, The District Court Complex, Dwarka has been made friendly for the physically challenged people by providing the ramp to reach courts at various floors.
Facilitation Center/PRO Office
- The Facilitation Center has been provided at the Ground Floor in the Dwarka Court Complex, to act as a front office and to provide information to the litigants and lawyers regarding their cases, various courts etc.
- The cash branch is located on the ground floor in the administrative block of the court building. The cash branch is answerable for all kinds of payment receipts and deposit of the same in the Gov. Treasury/ Reserve Bank of India.
- The Family Courts at District Court Complex, Dwarka were inaugurated on 15-05-2009. These have been established on 3rd Floor. There is a well principled Kids Room and a Conference Room at Family Courts, Dwarka.
- Nazarat Branch is functional at the 1st Floor in the Court Building. This is also famous as process serving agency is mainly responsible for delivery of different processes (summons/notices/warrants etc.) issued by the Delhi Saket Courts and the processes received from another court of various Districts/States also.
- The Mediation Centre at District Court Complex, Dwarka was started on 09-02-2010 by Hon′ble Mr. A.P. Shah, Chief Justice, High Court of Delhi. The Mediation Centre has all the basic comforts to facilitate mediation between the parties. There is a separate Kids Room in order to provide a friendly atmosphere for the children who accompany their parents.
- The Video Conferencing Room was started at District Court Complex, Dwarka on 15-03-2010. The Room is fully transformed for video conferencing between District Court, Delhi Dwarka, Tis Hazari, Tihar Jail, High Court, and other District Court Complexes in Delhi.
- The office of Delhi Legal Services Authority was started at District Court Dwarka on 26-07-2011. The office is placed on the Ground Floor.
- A fully equipped Judges Library has been set up on the 7th floor with the calm atmosphere for sitting and reading.
- A Conference Hall has been established at 7th Floor of the important court building for holding the meeting, conferences, etc. It has a seating capability of 80 persons.
- Accounts branch is set up at the 2nd Floor of the Court Complex. The Accounts Branch is responsible for the planning of all the Pay of the Employees.
R & I Branch
- Receipt and Issue Branch has been established on the 5thFloor in the Administrative Block of the Court Building. The Branch is separated into two parts Reception & Dispatch Area.
- The Record Room at Dwarka District Courts is set up at the 6th Floor of the Administrative Block of the Court Complex. The Record Room works for weeding out of the matured Judicial Records and Consignment of files definite by the Judicial Officers.
- Information about the Delhi District Court Admit Card, kindly visits the relevant department of the Dwarka Court.
- A Computer Branch has been set up at South West District, Dwarka Court, on the 5th Floor in the Administrative Block of the Court Building. The Branch manage the computer installations at all the Courts, Branches and the residences of the Judicial Officers and provides the essential technical resource to figure out the problems wherever required. The Computer Branch also maintains and upkeep of the Server, backup of the server data, Data recovery and all other technical works as and when assigned by the authorities.
Legal Aid Services
- The office of the Legal Aid Services has been established at the Ground Floor in the Administrative Block to provide free legal services to the hapless, woman, scheduled casts, kids etc.
- Fill the online information by (Case Number, Judge Name, Judgment Date, Party Name) the online form will be available on the Delhi District Court website.
- A Post Office has been established at the Ground Floor for staff, lawyers, & general public.
Bank & ATM
- A branch of State Bank of India with its ATM facility has been opened in the Lawyers Chambers Block, to assist easy financial transactions by the Court Staff, Lawyers and the General Public.
- A Canteen is provided at the Ground Floor, in the Lawyers Room Block to give easy entree to the healthy food, drinks and snacks.
Delhi Dwarka Court Vacancies /Jobs /Requirements
- Information about Job/ Requirements / Vacancy, kindly visit the Dwarka Court Delhi Website
Dwarka Courts Bar Association List (Delhi)
- SH. B.S. JAKHAR (PRESIDENT)
- SH.SUNIL SEHRAWAT (VICE PRESIDENT)
- SH. RAJESHWAR DAGAR (HONY. SECRETARY)
- SH. VIJAY DALAL (ADDL. SECRETARY)
- SH. AMIT CHAUHAN (TREASURER)
- SH. SUSHIL AHLAWAT (MEMBER LIBRARY IN-CHARGE)
- MS. MANJU SEHRAWAT (LADY EXECUTIVE MEMBER)
- SH. GOVIND SINGH (EXECUTIVE MEMBER (ABOVE 20 YEARS)
- SH. RAGHURAJ (EXECUTIVE MEMBER (ABOVE 10 TO 20 YEARS)
- SH. ASHISH ROHILLA (EXECUTIVE MEMBER (ABOVE 1 TO 10 YEARS)
- SH. DANISH MUDGAL (MEMBER EXECUTIVE)
Note: - We hope this, content will be helpful to you. We have tried to cover all the important information related to Dwarka District Court, sector 10 such as District Court Dwarka Delhi Court Address, Delhi Session, map location, cases, recruitment, Address, Vacancies/ Jobs/requirements, Court location, Near metro station, Phone number, Court timing, etc.